Press begin from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Knowledge Center:
A sixth Humboldt County resident identified with COVID-19 has died.
This individual, in their 70s, had been hospitalized for COVID-19 symptoms. Humboldt County Well being Officer Dr. Teresa Frankovich expressed her sympathies, announcing her coronary heart goes out to this particular person’s kinfolk and all people who’s mourning this loss.
Twenty-six fresh cases of COVID-19 had been reported since Friday, bringing to 473 the complete series of county residents who possess examined sure for the virus.
“The latest lengthen in case counts is terribly relating to,” Dr. Frankovich mentioned. “If we proceed at this tempo, we’re liable to inviting to the ‘Mountainous’ or Purple Tier within the fresh enlighten framework. This lengthen now not only has implications for the health of our community, it will moreover impact our native agencies, many of whom would should always downsize their operations or, in some cases, shut operations.”
Dr. Frankovich emphasized the importance of adhering to prevention measures to minimize the chance of COVID-19 transmission. “There are instruments on hand to all of us to restrict unfold of this virus. Carrying facial coverings, practising frequent and thorough handwashing and warding off gatherings with these exterior of your family proceed to be essentially the most racy ways to offer protection to yourself and your loved ones,” she mentioned.
At present time’s alert stage stands at two or stage yellow. Talk over with humboldtgov.org/dashboard to hunt out out regarding the county’s Alert Level Assessment tool.
For essentially the most latest COVID-19 files, discuss over with cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Native files is on hand at humboldtgov.org or at some stage in enterprise hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Knowledge Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Word us on Fb: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Well being Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
- Three Extra Cases Reported At present time, August 27
- 20 Unusual Cases Reported Since Friday
- 5 Unusual COVID-19 Cases Reported At present time, September 1; Facial Coverings Convey Revised to Align with Affirm Convey
- Four Unusual COVID Cases At present time, September 2
- Six Unusual Cases Reported At present time, September 3
- 25 Unusual Cases Reported Since Friday
- Zero Unusual Cases At present time, September 9
- Eight Extra Cases Reported At present time, September 10
- Fifth COVID-Related Dying, 5 Unusual Cases Reported At present time