SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Eight recent instances of coronavirus had been reported within San Bernardino County bringing the legit depend to 17 confirmed instances and no deaths attributable to the disease, officers acknowledged.
The county acknowledged extra instances hang been anticipated to emerge as extra take a look at results are reported to the county.
The most main case of coronavirus in San Bernardino County used to be reported on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
On March 19th an govt remark signed by the Governor acknowledged all folks residing within the voice of CA are to preserve home or at their assign of position moreover as desired to preserve continuity of operations of the federal severe infrastructure sectors.
As with every virus, especially within the course of the cool and flu season, there are a replacement of steps you are going to be ready to get rid of to give protection to your health and those spherical you:
- Other folks experiencing symptoms of contagious illness might maybe per chance even serene peruse scientific guidance.
- Persons aged 65 years and older and folks of any age with sure underlying health stipulations are at elevated threat might maybe per chance even serene they contract COVID-19 and are encouraged to self-quarantine.
- Wash palms with cleaning soap and warm water for 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; sooner than eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If cleaning soap and water are no longer readily accessible, employ an alcohol-primarily primarily based hand sanitizer with out a decrease than 60% alcohol.
- Withhold a ways from touching eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed palms.
- Clean and disinfect step by step touched objects and surfaces the usage of frequent household cleaning spray or wipes.
- N95 masks are no longer suggested outdoor a healthcare surroundings. Surgical masks will also be frail by sick folks to decrease the chance of spreading germs to others.
For recordsdata referring to the coronavirus crisis, refer to the County’s coronavirus web site at wp.sbcounty.gov/dph/coronavirus, contact the coronavirus public recordsdata line from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at (909) 387-3911, or e-mail the County at firstname.lastname@example.org.