As much as this point:
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) — Rising numbers of contemporary coronavirus cases, which hit a document 25 Friday, introduced about the La Crosse County Properly being Division to dedicate a web page on its COVID-19 web website online to repeat the final public about where publicity risks have took place.
It’s no longer a blame game, despite the indisputable fact that, talked about Properly being Director Jen Rombalski.
“This checklist of institutions, along with data from the Coulee COVID-19 Compass, repeat neighborhood residents of actions they would possibly be able to beget to guard themselves from publicity to the virus. It is miles rarely a checklist of companies who’ve accomplished something snide,” Rombalski talked about.
“The web website online involves locations where folks which have a lab-confirmed case of COVID 19 had been when they had been in the length maybe to fragment the virus,” she talked about.
As an instance, the checklist now involves the next institutions, along with the dates when the publicity would possibly perchance wish took place:
- Animal Dwelling in La Crosse, June 16.
- Legends/Zigzag Moose in La Crosse, June 5-7 and 13.
- Brothers Bar in La Crosse, June 5-7 and 13.
- Howie’s in La Crosse, June 8, 10 and 13.
- Pettibone Public Seaside in La Crosse, June 5-7 and 11.
- Blue Moon in Onalaska, June 5-7, 10 and 13.
- La Crosse Queen in La Crosse, June 9 and 10.
- T.J. Maxx in Onalaska, June 8-10.
- Planet Fitness in Onalaska, June 8 and from 5: 30-7: 30 p.m. June 10.
- Broncos in La Crosse, June 5-7.
- The Crow in La Crosse, June 5-7.
- The Library Bar in La Crosse, June 5-7.
The tips is on the Outbreaks and Investigations web page of the COVID-19 web website online. It involves locations categorized as low, medium and high threat, which is in accordance to the publicity risks, and the power of the disease investigation team to title and train capability contacts.
Areas will likely be included on the checklist for 14 days after the final known particular case used to be present. The to find page will likely be up to this point frequently.
Notification of high-threat locations also will likely be requested to complete a Probability Screening and Referral Make and be up to this point on Fb. Establishments are contacted earlier than their look on this checklist, and guidance is offered about lowering future threat to workers and customers.
Most modern guidance is on the Coulee COVID-19 Compass web page.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.