Press originate from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Knowledge Heart:
Twenty-5 contemporary cases of COVID-19 had been reported since Friday, bringing to 434 the complete replacement of county residents who own tested obvious for the virus.
The day-to-day, weekly and month-to-month datasets had been as a lot as this point. Some highlights contain the next:
- Of the 1,723 residents tested for outdated COVID infection, on the total is thought as antibody trying out, 31 or 1.8 p.c tested obvious.
- The county’s case doubling time has improved to 46 days.
- The confirmed case rate stands at 320 per 100,000 county residents. The verbalize rate is more than 5 occasions that at 1,841 cases per 100,000. The national rate is 1,914 cases per 100,000 U.S. residents.
At the novel time’s alert diploma stands at two or diploma yellow. Consult with humboldtgov.org/dashboard to peep the county’s Alert Stage Evaluation tool.
For the most most popular COVID-19 files, search the advice of with cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local files is readily available at humboldtgov.org or throughout enterprise hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Knowledge Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Discover us on Fb: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
Earlier Test Outcomes: (Investigate cross-check moreover right here)
- Three Extra Cases Reported At the novel time, August 27
- 20 Novel Cases Reported Since Friday
- 5 Novel COVID-19 Cases Reported At the novel time, September 1; Facial Coverings Instruct Revised to Align with Dispute Instruct
- Four Novel COVID Cases At the novel time, September 2
- Six Novel Cases Reported At the novel time, September 3